Full time day program:
Condensed part time evening program:
This program is designed for candidates who wish to pursue a Canadian and Quebec license in accident and sickness insurance.
- Accident & Sickness Insurance (Module 01-312)
- Ethics and Professional Practice (Module 01-112)
- Ethics and professional practice (Québec) (Module 01-111)
The program learning objectives include:
- Recommend individual and group accident and sickness insurance products adapted to the client’s needs and situation
- Develop an ethical professional practice in compliance with the rules governing the life insurance sector in Quebec & Canada
The module on Life Insurance Taxation principles (sold separately) is a prerequisite for this program. You may be exempt from the prerequisite if you already hold an AMF license or have a background in taxation.
For information on the course calendar please contact us.