Full time program:
This program is designed for candidates who wish to top up their existing accident & sickness insurance license with a license in:
- Insurance of persons sector
- Group insurance plans sector class
- Group annuity plans sector class
- Life Insurance (Module 01-311)
- Segregated Funds & Annuities (Module 01-313)
The program learning objectives include:
- Recommend individual and group life insurance products adapted to the client’s needs and situation
- Recommend segregated funds, individual annuities and group pension plans adapted to the client’s needs and situation
The module on Life Insurance Taxation principles (sold separately) is a prerequisite for this program. You may be exempt from the prerequisite if you already hold an AMF license or have a background in taxation.
For information on the course calendar please contact us.